Taleas and its rules.
- Your experience in the program is an accumulation of 2-week cycles.
- At the end of each round, you need to deliver the tasks given by the mentor or have a presentation.
- If you fail to deliver, our relationship, unfortunately, ends there. Perhaps you might be ready in a later time.
- If you make it to the next round, congratulations! We continue on to the next 2-week cycle, with more growth to come.
- Constant communication with your mentor in order to keep yourself and them accountable is a MUST.
- You can’t simply give up or leave in the middle of a project without a minimum 1-week heads up. This, especially when you are working in a team environment.
- You have complete ownership of everything you work on. Intellectual property and transparency are quite important to our culture.
- Remember, freedom and responsibility! You have the freedom to explore your skillsets and potential, yet the responsibility to stay accountable for your performance. Respect your mentors’ time and energy, and most importantly, yours as well.